Curadel ResVet Imaging prides itself on producing the very best imaging systems available for research and veterinary use. All FLARE® (FLuorescence-Assisted Resection and Exploration) systems, from open surgery to digital pathology, share the following key features:
- Truly simultaneous acquisition of color video, ≈ 700 nm NIR fluorescence (FLARE® channel #1), and ≈ 800 nm NIR fluorescence (FLARE® channel #2)
- High resolution, high sensitivity, and using FLARE® contrast agents, high specificity imaging and quantitation of two independent targets
- State-of-the-art, compact illumination systems resulting in a small footprint
- Unified graphical user interface
- Comprehensive remote diagnostics and update capability
- An ever-expanding line of NIR fluorescent FLARE® contrast agent and chemical reagents
Our imaging system product line fills the spectrum from low-cost entry-level systems to professional grade systems, and also fills the gap between mesoscopic and microscopic imaging. All FLARE® imaging systems have proprietary drape/shield combinations available to enable sterile procedures, and work seamlessly with FLARE® contrast agents.